'You' Whom Like A Star


Wanna pick a star but it will never pick able because it is too far away, further than our reach and beyond our limit. The star might be shining bright and beautiful from above and why they are far away hanging in the sky? Because the further the things is, the better it will be. Hanging in the sky beautifully but when the sun awake, they will disappear. How unfortunate, no matter how beautiful the things is, it just appear in the short time. So it goes with human being. When they are gone, only memories remain.

Trying hard to bury and seal those memories deep inside would take forever. Keep it by our own is hard and difficult than to spilt it. It does really hurt. The questionable mark all over with answer that never be found. Desperately looking for the answer but still never be found. There's only a reason for the question whether the person in that memories is still 'here'. Or like the stars, disappeared wihout knowing it.

If the question is answered, what have been sealed for this past 10 years I desperately want that person to know that I'm really stupid because I just realized something important that need to be told and seems like I'm going to regret it ever if the answered that I'm looking for is going to burn everything over. And if it does, nothing gonna change. There's must be the reason behind all this.

As a human being, we have no right to against what have been decided by Him. Maybe by keeping the answer hidden is the best than revealed it. If 'that' dream is the answer then, I'll accept it will arm wide open even though it is hard to do so. I'll leave everything to Him, of course.

No matter where you are, there's only one thing I want you to know. Even though just for a few moment we spend together, I really happy that we've met. If you already make your leave then, I'll burn everything including our memories together. Even seal it tight would make it worse. I think from now on, I'm going to let everything go slowly. Thanks for everything.

Comments

Popular Posts